About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Bum bon bum bong bong the new song unnamed

i dont appear to feel much guilt for procrastinating these last 3 days, this is about the only thing ive done since Mon. Not really sure what it is, I just found an old riff from i made ages ago and decided to experiment with it as a looped vocal, I have a feeling this might end up being the Medusa song I wrote last year. trying to get out of my comfort zone of elongated spooky vocal loops and try something more clipped and rhythmical a bit more up tempo. At this rate the Album may end up being a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, who knows, change is exiting its progress but tomorrow I may well be back on to Gregorian chant inspiration. As Ive changed my sound on an hourly basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...