About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

lets not see it as rejection

Thought Id share with you another rejection email from the Camden Crawl festival
Luckily for me, I choose not to live my life in music through the approval of others. Otherwise Id me a broken woman.  Heres the generic rejection:


Thank you for your application to play at this years Gaymers Camden Crawl.

Unfortunately unless you have already heard from us you have not been selected to appear at the 2011 Crawl.

The standard of acts submitted was very high and we do listen to EVERY act that applies. Unfortunately due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we cannot give individual critique or responses but thank you for your application and will keep your details on file should any other opportunities to play arise.

Cheers

The Crawl Team
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...