About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

By way of apology for no posts

apparently this video blog is whats known as a VLOG My friend Chris overheard this as FLOG so my latest flog is by way of apology for not flogging for two days
Yesterday was spent on a busy shoot for two fantastic comedic dancers called the art collective. The Art director has asked that i kindly dont publish footage till the show goes out.
Ive also been busy down at the WOW fest in Southbank.
Brilliant evening of Women in Film. My highlight was watching Seaming perform to a beautiful surreal film. called Meshes of the afternoon Very moving.
Im about to begin painting my entire body with Wode. which is the paint Boudiccas Iceum tribe used to go into war against the Romans.
The reason Im doing this will again become clear later on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...